1. Our sublimation Polyester fabric has high strength. The short fiber strength is 2.6—5.7cN/dtex, and the high-strength fiber is 5.6—8.0cN/dtex. Due to its low moisture absorption, its wet strength and dry strength are basically the same, and the impact strength is 4 times higher than that of nylon , 20 times higher than viscose fiber.
2. Polyester fabric has super elasticity. The elasticity is close to that of wool. When it is stretched by 5%-6%, it can almost be restored. Repeatedly rubbing the polyester fabric will quickly restore its original shape without leaving wrinkles. The modulus of elasticity is 22-141cN/dtex , 2-3 times higher than nylon, which is unmatched by other fabrics.
3. Polyester fabric has good heat resistance. It can be said that polyester has the best heat resistance among chemical fiber fabrics, and has extremely strong plasticity. If it is made into a pleated skirt, it can maintain the pleats well without excessive ironing. Polyester is made by melt spinning, and the formed fiber can be heated and melted again, which is a thermoplastic fiber.
4. Polyester fabric has better light resistance. Items made of polyester fabrics are usually more lightfast than natural fiber fabrics. It is basically no problem to expose polyester fabrics to the sun, so there is no need to worry about any side effects.
5. Polyester fabric has good abrasion resistance. The abrasion resistance is second only to nylon, which is the best in abrasion resistance, and is better than other natural fibers and synthetic fibers.
6. Common detergents and washing powders below 100℃ have no effect on polyester;
7. The molecular chain is easy to maintain linearity, so the crystallinity and orientation of polyester are relatively high;